Horror Hotel Blog Tour | Favourite Quotes and Moodboard
Title: Horror Hotel
Author: Victoria Fulton & Faith McClaren
Genre: YA Horror
Release Date: 1 February 2022
Hello fellow booklovers and welcome to my stop on the TBR and Beyond blog tour for Horror Hotel by Victoria Fulton and Faith McClaren. I’m incredibly excited to be sharing my favourite quotes and mood board for this spine-chillingly addictive YA Horror. I also want to thank TBR and Beyond Tours and Underlined for providing me with a digital arc.
You can also find the rest of the tour schedule down below
This addictive YA horror about a group of teen ghost hunters who spend the night in a haunted LA hotel is The Blair Witch Project for the TikTok generation.
When the YouTube-famous Ghost Gang—Chrissy, Chase, Emma, and Kiki—visit a haunted LA hotel notorious for tragedy to secretly film after dark, they expect it to be just like their previous paranormal huntings. Spooky enough to attract subscribers—and ultimately harmless.
But when they stumble upon something unexpected in the former room of a gruesome serial killer, they quickly realise that they’re in over their heads.
Sometimes, it’s the dead who need our help—and the living we should fear.
Underlined is a line of totally addictive romance, thriller, and horror paperback original titles coming to you fast and furious each month. Enjoy everything you want to read the way you want to read it.
1. "Sometimes the dead want help. Other times they just want to scare you or show you how they died. And sometimes they just don’t want to be alone."
2. “I can feel it,” Chrissy whispers. She closes her eyes and breathes deep, tuning in to something beyond this world. “It’s alive.”
“Alive?” Chase is breathless. Chrissy doesn’t look away. She doesn’t look like she’s even breathing. “It’s ready,” Chrissy says. “The Hearst is ready to meet us.”
3. “It’s almost as if the hotel is a sentient being—alive and tormenting me.”—Chrissy
4. “This is exactly the time to panic.” Kiki’s voice keeps rising. “I have seen this movie and I do not like the ending.”
5. “You were killed. Who killed you, Anna?” Chrissy asks, slow and deliberate. “‘Not,’” Emma says, inhales. Her eyes are saucers. “‘Anna.’”
“Who is it then?” Kiki screeches
Kiki’s eyes slam closed, but Emma’s remain fixed on the Translator screen. “‘Kill,’” she reads. “‘You.’”
6. "This is what Hearst wants from me. Fear that feeds the shadows, that makes them stronger and me weaker. I wrench my eyes open. The hallway lights flicker on and off. On and off.
On, dead girls reach out, mouths open. Teeth rot, skin hangs.
Off, darkness that consumes."